Friday, November 03, 2006

Salad Fingers?








Okay...So this guy named Josh came over to my dorm the other night to show me the most bizarre cartoon I have ever seen. It's called "Salad Fingers" and I have no idea what in the world the inent of these short little clips even is. I guess that the creator of "salad fingers" doesn't intend for his cartoon to be funny. Which makes it even stranger! I'd like to know what some of you think of this. I thought it was both hilarious, disturbing, entertatining, and very confusing!

2 Comments:

Blogger Matt H said...

Ummm...yes. Rather disturbing.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Jake Tipton said...

i saw these last year from a guy who used to go to bbc. they were definitely made to watch while you were high...at least thats what this guy told me and for who he is i believe him...and yeah, i definitely didnt like them at all.

jake

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home