Friday, September 15, 2006

The Gospel According Too...

Throughout the past few years, I've been listening to conversations in my church and college circles and have heard a number of theologians talked about (good things and bad). In my next few posts, I want to analyze the theological beliefs of certain men in light of the Scriptures. The first few posts will analyze the specific theological beliefs of men who I believe to be unbiblical in their presentation of the gospel. The later half will deal with some of the saints throughout history who have taught sound, othodox, biblical theology. My intent is not to attack any one theologian. My intent is to attack the theology that is taught by these theologians. Likewise, my intent is not to exalt any specific theologian. My intent is to present the orthodox theology of men who have enabled us, by God's grace, to see and savor Christ through their sound presentation of the gospel.
-Soli Deo Gloria

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt H said...

Sounds good! I look forward to your analyses.

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home